I am a writer.
At least that is what I aspire to be. It doesn’t quite feel right to call myself a writer, as I have never written much of anything that wasn’t required as an assignment in school and college. But this is my attempt at taking my life and experiences, setting it to words, and sharing it. Maybe it will be useful to someone besides myself.
Something that has always been useful to me are my lists. My lists have lists, and it’s always helped me to get shit done. Oh I should mention that swearing will be a part of this blog. Here are the five things you can expect:
- Swearing- Maybe not every post, but you have been forewarned.
- Military tidbits- I’m a military spouse. I’m new at it. My husband is new to the military also, so while we navigate this new world, I’ll share my experiences.
- Travel- I love traveling. Near. Far. Wherever you are. I have a titanic appetite for seeing the world. Pun intended.
- Food- I love food. I love cooking it and eating it. I love restaurants. I’ll write about it all. Don’t come here with an empty stomach.
- Health and weightloss- I’m overweight. I believe the correct term is obese. It’s not healthy. I want to be healthy. I can do it and still love the food.
There it is. Short and sweet. My first list of five on the List Five Blog. Now I’m a writer.